Diamond-Grip® is a one-piece metal plank-type grating manufactured by a cold forming process in the shape of a channel. The web of the channel is the walking surface and has rough serrated edges round the diamond shaped openings. Diamond openings are complete with radiused corners at the saddle and side channel locations.
Features & Benefits
- Serrated edges around diamond shaped openings provide slip resistance under slippery conditions such as snow, ice, grease, oil, etc.
- Radiused corners reduce possibility of stress cracks across saddles or side channels under various loading conditions.
- Self-cleaning due to resilience of walking surface.
- One-piece metal construction
- Light-weight design provides high strength to weight ratio.
- Long life span requiring little maintenance.
- Simple and economical construction as planks are self-framing.
- Adaptable to cost effective custom construction.
- Can be easily formed in standard channel or custom shapes.